San Andreas Fire Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kazuhiro_Shizuko

Requirements & Application SAFD Recruitment  Empty Requirements & Application SAFD Recruitment

Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:21 pm
Requirements & Application SAFD Recruitment  Safd
San Andreas Fire Department

Requirement(s):

• Applicant harus berusia di atas 18 tahun ketika mendaftar;

• Applicant harus memiliki surat izin mengemudi di dalam State of San Andreas;

• Applicant harus memiliki catatan kriminal yang bersih (tidak termasuk pelanggaran lalu lintas);

• Applicant paling tidak harus lulusan dari sebuah United States High School, atau G.E.D. yang setara;

• Applicant harus dapat berkomunikasi dengan bahasa Inggris yang baik, baik menulis maupun verbal;

• Applicant harus memiliki sertifikasi EMT-B (Emergency Medical Technician Basic) dalam prosesi rekrutmen;

• (( Applicant diharapkan dapat berbahasa Inggris (opsional); ))

• (( Applicant harus memiliki kemampuan ber-roleplay yang tinggi; ))

• (( Applicant tidak diperbolehkan memiliki catatan admin yang buruk; ))

• (( Applicant harus tidak memiliki catatan admin-jail atau admin-ban dalam dua bulan terakhir; ))

• (( Applicant tidak diperbolehkan memiliki catatan admin-ban dengan alasan hacking atau abuse; ))

• (( Applicant paling tidak telah bermain di Jogjagamers Roleplay selama dua bulan secara akumulatif; ))

• (( Applicant paling tidak harus berumur tiga belas tahun dan/atau duduk di bangku Sekolah Menengah Pertama; ))

• (( Applicant harus memiliki niat dan dedikasi ketika memasuki faction; ))

• (( Applicant harus tidak memiliki catatan bad representation server, faction, dan/atau hal yang berkaitan dengan FastGaming Roleplay di sosial media. ))

[divbox=white]
Requirements & Application SAFD Recruitment  Safd
[size=150]SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT[/size]

Position: Applicant
All Saints General Hospital

[/hr]
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION

[/hr]

[divbox=black][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent]Requirements & Application SAFD Recruitment  SAFD_logo_mini[/aligntable][size=140]A — Personal Information[/size][/divbox][list=none]

A1. Full Name: <Answer here>
A2. Place of Birth: <Answer here>
A3. Date of Birth: <Answer here>
A4. Gender: <Answer here>
A5. Current Address: <Answer here>
A6. Phone Number: <Answer here>
A7. Blood Type: <Answer here>
A8. Weight (in kilograms): <Answer here>
A9. Height (in centimeters): <Answer here>
A10. Do you possess a valid ID card within State of San Andreas?
Spoiler:
A11. Do you possess a valid driver's license within State of San Andreas?
Spoiler:
A12. Please attach a Certificate of Good Standing from San Andreas Police Department (with URL): <Answer here>
[/list]

[divbox=black][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent]Requirements & Application SAFD Recruitment  SAFD_logo_mini[/aligntable][size=140]B — Education and Employment Background[/size][/divbox][list=none]

B1. Do you possess G.E.D. or High School Diploma? Where did you obtain this education? <Answer here>
B2. Have you ever submitted an application to San Andreas Fire Department? If so, please link them: <Answer here>
B3. Have you ever been an employee of another government agencies within the State of San Andreas? <Answer here>
B4. Have you ever been an employee of San Andreas Fire Department before? <Answer here>
B5. Have you ever been working in a non-government agencies?: <Answer here>
B6. If yes to B5, state your job details: <Answer here>
[/list]

[/hr]
[divbox=black][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent]Requirements & Application SAFD Recruitment  SAFD_logo_mini[/aligntable][size=140]C — Narrative[/size][/divbox][list=none]

C1. What weakness do you possess which you think it would hinder you from working in the Department? <Answer here>

C2. Tell us why you want to be employed in the San Andreas Fire Department? (Minimum 150 words) <Answer here>
[/list]

[divbox=black][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent]Requirements & Application SAFD Recruitment  SAFD_logo_mini[/aligntable][size=140]D — Statement[/size][/divbox]
[list=none]
[size=85]I certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. This application for employment shall be considered active for a period not to exceed 45 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

By signing below, I agree to all of the terms above.
SIGNATURE:[/size]
[[size=150]Firstname Lastname[/size]]
[/list]

[/hr]
[divbox=black][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent]Requirements & Application SAFD Recruitment  SAFD_logo_mini[/aligntable][size=140](( E — Out of Character Information ))[/size][/divbox]
[list=none]
E1. Full Name: <Answer here>
E2. Nickname: <Answer here>
E3. Location: <Answer here>
E4. Age: <Answer here>
E5. List of UCP: •<Answer here> ; •<Answer here> ; •<Answer here>
E6. FGRP Forum Account (with URL): <Answer here>
E7. List of Characters (with level): <Answer here>
E8. How long have you been playing in FastGaming Roleplay?: <Answer here>
E9. Where do you play SAMP? (home/gamenet/etc): <Answer here>
E10. Have you been in a faction before? If so, specify: <Answer here>
E11. Do you have WhatsApp installed on your phone? <Answer here>
E12. Do you have Discord installed on your computer/phone? <Answer here>
E13. Do you have Teamspeak installed on your computer/phone? <Answer here>
E14. Post a screenshot of an unedited version of your /mywarns for ALL of your characters:
Spoiler:
E15. Post a screenshot of an unedited version of your /stats for ALL of your characters:
Spoiler:
E16. Post a screenshot of an unedited version of your Forum Association inside UCP Settings:
Spoiler:
E17. Please attach a link to your character story : <Answer Here>
E18. Are you able to communicate in English effectively? <Answer here>
E19. Why do you want to join San Andreas Fire Department? (Minimum 150 words) <Answer here>
E20. Do you possess any medical work or experience in real life? <Answer here>
[/list][/divbox]

[divbox=white][divbox=black]
[aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent]Requirements & Application SAFD Recruitment  SAFD_logo_mini[/aligntable][size=140] Oath of Membership[/size]
[/divbox]

Hereby I declare that :
[list=none]1. I, San Andreas Fire Department member, will pledge to High Command.
2. I, San Andreas Fire Department member, will always be ready for duty in all situation.
3. I, San Andreas Fire Department member, will have more concern of San Andreas Fire Department rather than my personal interests.
4. I, San Andreas Fire Department member, will be ready to care, nurture, citizens of Los Santos with a sense of love and affection.
5. I, San Andreas Fire Department member, am willing not to take any job besides of my job in SAFD.
(( 6. I, San Andreas Fire Department member, is ready to be suspended if I break the rules. ))
(( 7. I, San Andreas Fire Department member, ready to be banned permanently from SAFD if I resigned less than 1 month. ))
(( 8. I, San Andreas Fire Department member, will be concerned with RP than nonsense action. ))
(( 9. I, San Andreas Fire Department member, will respect each other. ))
(( 10. I, San Andreas Fire Department member, ready to be kicked from SAFD if got banned from the server. ))
[/list]

Signed,
(Firstname Lastname)
[/divbox]

Code:
[divbox=white][center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/vHYyFcGG/safd.png[/img]
[size=150][b][font=times new roman]SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT[/font][/b][/size]

[b][font=times new roman]Position: Applicant[/font][/b]
[font=times new roman]All Saints General Hospital[/font][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][font=times new roman]EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION[/font][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[divbox=black][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent][img]https://s6.postimg.cc/9x6kqvig1/SAFD_logo_mini.png[/img][/aligntable][size=140][b][color=white][font=times new roman]A — Personal Information[/font][/color][/b][/size][/divbox][list=none]

[b][color=#bf4000]A1.[/color] Full Name:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]A2.[/color] Place of Birth:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]A3.[/color] Date of Birth:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]A4.[/color] Gender:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]A5.[/color] Current Address:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]A6.[/color] Phone Number:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]A7.[/color] Blood Type:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]A8.[/color] Weight (in kilograms):[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]A9.[/color] Height (in centimeters):[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]A10.[/color] Do you possess a valid ID card within State of San Andreas?[/b] [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[b][color=#bf4000]A11.[/color] Do you possess a valid driver's license within State of San Andreas?[/b] [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[b][color=#bf4000]A12.[/color] Please attach a Certificate of Good Standing from San Andreas Police Department (with URL):[/b] <Answer here>
[/list]

[hr]
[divbox=black][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent][img]https://s6.postimg.cc/9x6kqvig1/SAFD_logo_mini.png[/img][/aligntable][size=140][b][color=white][font=times new roman]B — Education and Employment Background[/font][/color][/b][/size][/divbox][list=none]

[b][color=#bf4000]B1.[/color] Do you possess G.E.D. or High School Diploma? Where did you obtain this education?[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]B2.[/color] Have you ever submitted an application to San Andreas Fire Department? If so, please link them:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]B3.[/color] Have you ever been an employee of another government agencies within the State of San Andreas?[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]B4.[/color] Have you ever been an employee of San Andreas Fire Department before?[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]B5.[/color] Have you ever been working in a non-government agencies?:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]B6.[/color] If yes to [color=#bf4000]B5[/color], state your job details:[/b] <Answer here>
[/list]

[hr][/hr]
[divbox=black][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent][img]https://s6.postimg.cc/9x6kqvig1/SAFD_logo_mini.png[/img][/aligntable][size=140][b][color=white][font=times new roman]C — Narrative[/font][/color][/b][/size][/divbox][list=none]

[b][color=#bf4000]C1.[/color] What weakness do you possess which you think it would hinder you from working in the Department?[/b] <Answer here>

[b][color=#bf4000]C2.[/color] Tell us why you want to be employed in the San Andreas Fire Department?[/b] (Minimum 150 words) <Answer here>
[/list]
[hr]
[divbox=black][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent][img]https://s6.postimg.cc/9x6kqvig1/SAFD_logo_mini.png[/img][/aligntable][size=140][b][color=white][font=times new roman]D — Statement[/font][/color][/b][/size][/divbox]
[list=none]
[size=85]I certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. This application for employment shall be considered active for a period not to exceed 45 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

By signing below, I agree to all of the terms above.
SIGNATURE:[/size]
[[size=150]Firstname Lastname[/size]]
[/list]

[hr][/hr]
[divbox=black][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent][img]https://s6.postimg.cc/9x6kqvig1/SAFD_logo_mini.png[/img][/aligntable][size=140][b][color=white](( [font=times new roman]E — Out of Character Information[/font] ))[/color][/b][/size][/divbox]
[list=none]
[b][color=#bf4000]E1.[/color] Full Name:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E2.[/color] Nickname:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E3.[/color] Location:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E4.[/color] Age:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E5.[/color] List of UCP:[/b] •<Answer here> ; •<Answer here> ; •<Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E6.[/color] FGRP Forum Account (with URL):[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E7.[/color] List of Characters (with level):[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E8.[/color] How long have you been playing in FastGaming Roleplay?:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E9.[/color] Where do you play SAMP? (home/gamenet/etc):[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E10.[/color] Have you been in a faction before? If so, specify:[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E11.[/color] Do you have WhatsApp installed on your phone?[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E12.[/color] Do you have Discord installed on your computer/phone? [/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E13.[/color] Do you have Teamspeak installed on your computer/phone? [/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E14.[/color] Post a screenshot of an unedited version of your /mywarns for ALL of your characters:[/b]
[spoiler][img][/img][/spoiler]
[b][color=#bf4000]E15.[/color] Post a screenshot of an unedited version of your /stats for ALL of your characters:[/b]
[b][color=#bf4000]E16.[/color] Post a screenshot of an unedited version of your Forum Association inside UCP Settings:[/b]
[b][color=#bf4000]E17.[/color] Please attach a link to your character story : [/b] <Answer Here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E18.[/color] Are you able to communicate in English effectively?[/b] <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E19.[/color] Why do you want to join San Andreas Fire Department?[/b] (Minimum 150 words) <Answer here>
[b][color=#bf4000]E20.[/color] Do you possess any medical work or experience in real life?[/b] <Answer here>
[/list][/divbox]

[divbox=white][divbox=black][center][aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent][img]https://s6.postimg.cc/9x6kqvig1/SAFD_logo_mini.png[/img][/aligntable][size=140][b][color=white] [font=times new roman]Oath of Membership[/font][/color][/b][/size][/center][/divbox]

[quote][b]Hereby I declare that :[/b]
[list=none][b][color=#bf4000]1. [/color][/b] [b]I[/b], San Andreas Fire Department member, will pledge to High Command.
[b][color=#bf4000]2.[/color][/b] [b]I[/b], San Andreas Fire Department member, will always be ready for duty in all situation.
[b][color=#bf4000]3.[/color][/b] [b]I[/b], San Andreas Fire Department member, will have more concern of San Andreas Fire Department rather than my personal interests.
[b][color=#bf4000]4.[/color][/b] [b] I[/b], San Andreas Fire Department member, will be ready to care, nurture, citizens of Los Santos with a sense of love and affection.
[b][color=#bf4000]5.[/color][/b] [b] I[/b], San Andreas Fire Department member, am willing not to take any job besides of my job in SAFD.
(( [b][color=#bf4000]6.[/color][/b] [b] I[/b], San Andreas Fire Department member, is ready to be suspended if I break the rules. ))
(( [b][color=#bf4000]7.[/color][/b] [b]I[/b], San Andreas Fire Department member, ready to be banned permanently from SAFD if I resigned less than 1 month. ))
(( [b][color=#bf4000]8.[/color][/b] [b]I[/b], San Andreas Fire Department member, will be concerned with RP than nonsense action. ))
(( [b][color=#bf4000]9.[/color][/b] [b]I[/b], San Andreas Fire Department member, will respect each other. ))
(( [b][color=#bf4000]10.[/color][/b] [b]I[/b], San Andreas Fire Department member, ready to be kicked from SAFD if got banned from the server. ))
[/list][/quote]

[right][b]Signed[/b],
(Firstname Lastname)[/right][/divbox]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum